Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Lets Talk Landscaping!

Let me start by saying , Praise God......!!!! He is too good to us and never ceases to amaze me in even the littlest of details. And yes I am talking about landscaping. He has blessed us with the ability to get the landscaping done this year (being the first summer in the new house). I do have to admit though I am struggling with spending the money on it but I am still learning and trying to walk as close as I can to Jesus and it is a day by day adventure.

Since I haven't blogged much in the past few months you have never seen the landscaping process other then the picture I posted yesterday. So here is a review in pictures for you..........

Back in September we started the process.  After the sidewalk was put in we had the landscaping designed locally.  the only thing I asked was for them to add the color “purple” due to both our moms liking that color and that they put plants in there that I didn’t have to take care of.  the design was approved and we decided to complete it in a 3 step process as to keep all of it paid for out of pocket and keep with our Dave Ramsey budget planning.

So the first step was to landscape behind the parts of the sidewalk and these are those pictures:

SANYO DIGITAL CAMERA

SANYO DIGITAL CAMERA

SANYO DIGITAL CAMERA

SANYO DIGITAL CAMERA

SANYO DIGITAL CAMERA

SANYO DIGITAL CAMERA

SANYO DIGITAL CAMERA            

I am very please and loved the results.  Then came October (yesterday to be exact) and the second stage was completed and I must say I am thrilled!!!!  Here are the pictures to that process:

SANYO DIGITAL CAMERA

SANYO DIGITAL CAMERA

SANYO DIGITAL CAMERA

SANYO DIGITAL CAMERA

SANYO DIGITAL CAMERA

SANYO DIGITAL CAMERA

SANYO DIGITAL CAMERA

SANYO DIGITAL CAMERA

the next step is to do the side of the house.  Just a continuation of the front to the left side of the house.  We have decided to do this in the springtime!  So for now it is time to just enjoy the home and continue to make it ours!!!  It’s all in the details and I am convinced they do not have to break the bank!!!

[siggy[3].jpg]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

2-Column by Douglas Bowman |Premium Blogger templates | Blogger-Hacks