Wednesday, March 4, 2009


Ok I just have to take a minute to once again plug Dave Ramsey and what his 'Zero" based budget has done for this family! We love being debt free, it took a lot of hard work but the benefits are great! We finally were able to find a steal of a deal and replace Dave's 97' Ford F150 extended cab with a 2006 F150 crewcab! We plan on having it paid off the beginning of the summer! Wooohooo! Thanks, Dave Ramsey!!! (www.daveramsey.com)



ok well my day starts off at Walmart. Just went there to pick up printer Ink! Well I ended up getting some of the Johnson's Body care lotion (trial size) for FREE after coupon. I also ended up getting Jess 2 pairs of gloves for $.50 total. And do you remember the $5 scarves that were mentioned in the video in one of my previous post? Well they are marked down to $3 so I got a black and Grey one! Very cool!



Now on to Krogers! I am so tired I am not even going to get my receipt out but I do know the total was just a little over $150 and I paid $79 something. So I splurged just a little more then I would normally but I got some things that are gonna last us awhile. I was just looking at my cupboards and if needed I think I could last about 3-4 weeks without having to go to the store again (except for lunches of course!~) Oh and by the way.........the Contonelle IS GONE!!!! BOOOHOOOO! *sniff* *sniff* I am refusing to pay for toilet paper! What will we do??? ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ok here I got 2 Arm and Hammer laundry detergent, was priced $4.99 and I had a $1.00 off coupon for each. Made them $3.99. This is the same price as getting the 32 loads for $2.50 (which is my buy price for laundry detergent!) i also got the texas toast, which was $2.49 and I had $.40 Q (which doubled to $.80) then it was part of the $5 off 10 items sale which made them $1.19/each. Then in front of that is lemonade Ice cups which were $1/each and they are part of the sale to which afterwards they were $.50 cents each. (I figure the kids would like these and I needed a filler to receive the sale discount)
here I got instant Quaker oatmeal. kroger had a deal if you bought 2 they were $3 total. I had 2 $.70 coupons which double and my final price for them was only $.10/each. The Ramen noodles were $.10/each. Milk was on sale for $1.99. The small suave deoderants were on closeout for $.71/each. I had $.75/2 Q which ended up making me $.08. The Sure deoderant was also a closeout item at $1.49 each and I had $.75/1 Q's which made all my deoderant a little better then FREE! I use Scrub Free on just about everything even toilets. I saw these cleaners on sale for $2.29 and I had $.75 printable coupons which made them about $.79 cents each.
Here I got 7 boxes of toaster strudels. They were part of the 10 item sale and I had coupons to go along with them which I ended up getting them for $.79/each ($1.99 - .50 promo - $.70Q). The Gortons fish items were also apart of the 10 items deal and I ended up getting them for $1.69/box. ($2.99 - .50 promo - $.80 Q). The eggs were on sale for $1 (they are extra large) and the salsa was 2 for $5 and you got a free bag of tostitos! (we are a huge chips an salsa family)
And lastly krogers had hamburger helper on sale for $1/box. I printed off $1/off 3 coupons so they were roughly $.66/box. Anyone that really knows me knows I am a lotion freak so I saw where they had suave 18oz lotions 2 for $4. I had $1/1 coupons so I got these for a BUCK a piece! and then the mascara (which I only got cause I needed it) was BOGOF and I had 2 $1/1 Coupons so I got both of them for $5.99.


Thats how I did.........how did you all do??? just leave a comment or remember to post your deals on the yahoo group email!!!

oh yeah almost forgot lookie what I got in my mailbox today!!!


Till later~
Amy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

2-Column by Douglas Bowman |Premium Blogger templates | Blogger-Hacks