Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Thanksgiving table idea…………

It was 2006 and I wanted to do something different for the Thanksgiving table.  So I am not sure where I snagged this idea, I think from a friend.  I took a table cloth (light colored) and I placed it over a shower curtain on the table.  (so the markers would no bleed through).  I decorated it with “Thanksgiving” and a family tree before my family arrived.  After dinner I handed everyone some makers and had them trace their hands and decorate them with their own THANKSGIVINGS and to their personalities at the time.  It turned out Great and I love looking at it ever since!  Here are some pictures and after I will show you what I am doing this year…….here take a look……….

IMG_0641

the table!~

IMG_4140

IMG_2082

This is my niece's.  you can really see her personality!~

IMG_2988

this was mine!  right after I passed my nursing boards!~

IMG_3209

Love this one too my nephew got his hand caught in a garage door when younger and even put the scar on his hand….love the finger!

IMG_3344

My hubby’s, The man loves Harleys,America and God!

IMG_3696

My dear sister in laws!~

IMG_4163 IMG_4460 IMG_5043

IMG_7817 IMG_7936

and this last one is my mothers.  I cherish this the most right now seeing she just passed away this June!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Whats up for this year???? this will be on our table this year! Special Thanks to FINDING HOME BLOG….

Take a look here at laura’s fantastic “Runner of Thanks” idea!!!

(click on the picture to be taken to her blog)

thanksgiving blog 016

 

siggy[3]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

2-Column by Douglas Bowman |Premium Blogger templates | Blogger-Hacks