Thursday, April 1, 2010

Favorite paints??~

Ok Guys sorry for the short post but this is day #2 of 12 hours shifts in a row!~  You wouldn’t think it was that bad but we have been non stop busy!  I am talking no lunch breaks and barely getting to the potty when needed!~ LOL 

But I thought I would see if I could get some advice.  A Friend told me we could get away with painting out house with one coat primer and one coat paint.  The only catch was we had to buy good paint.  So my question to you is…….

WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE BRAND OF PAINT???

I will be posting painting pictures I am sure soon!  Estimated date to start is sometime around the middle of the month!

So send your suggestions soon! And be sure to say “why” that is your favorite brand too!

Thanks for all the help! 

siggy

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amy - We were told that Walmart paint is the same as Sherwin Williams. Who knows for sure BUT we love the paint from Walmart!
A little tip - buy a package of "Paintpourri" from SW, mix it in the can and paint away. Your room will smell soooo good for weeks!
Maxine

Post a Comment

 

2-Column by Douglas Bowman |Premium Blogger templates | Blogger-Hacks