Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Love me some Cabinetry!

Well what can I say?  I am off till next Monday….whoooohoooo! But just as busy as ever.  With my son being in New York, construction meetings and being with my mom it just is jammed packed the next few days.  Oh did I mention I still need to finish the budget, get groceries and be a wife and a mother to our 13 soon to be 14 year old daughter still? 

Do they sell time at TARGET!?  I am of course kidding because I definitely do not want to tell God he was wrong when he only made 24 hours in a day.  Remember that “simplicity” post I did awhile back?  Well I think after the final move to our new home I am going to be exercising that more and more to fit into our lives!!!

But for now I will just continue to “Love me some cabinetry”!  Lookie what they put in today!!!! (sorry for poor quality , son has digital cam in New York)  I am going out to the house myself to see the cabinets in real life.  Hubby did the favor of taking these for me tonight while I was at work!  I think he is as excited as I am about kitchen cabinets!  That and soon he may taste my homemade noodles once again soon!!! YUM!  I can almost taste them now!~

siggy

kitchen 1 kitchen2 kitchen3 kitchen4 kitchen5

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

2-Column by Douglas Bowman |Premium Blogger templates | Blogger-Hacks