Wednesday, February 18, 2009

As I have been looking at other sites, getting some much needed motivation, I have stumbled across a conversation about Scarves. I am thinking it all started at Angie Smith's site "Bring the Rain", then from there it led me to "Big Mama's" and from there over to "Brandi and boys".

If you have not visited these ladies sites I highly recommend it. Very good reads and very motivating. You will find a ton of encouragement and find yourself going back for more.

ok back to the topic of scarves.....LOL Yes that is the topic! I have to admit I have never worn a scarf till this year. But, I love them. I only own two but with Brandi's tip on price I think I will own a few more real soon! I find myself watching the teenagers tie theirs when out in public and feeling the need to learn how to tie these things better. So when I came across the next two videos I felt a lot better about my scarf tying skills!!! Take a look, I bet you will want a couple scarves too after watching!~

WARNING: Southern accents in videos are infectious! , please give me a poke if you hear me talking like this in Ohio! But don't their voices just make you all warm and cozy inside? LOL



Scarf Tying 101 from Big Mama on Vimeo.

This next Lady "Brandi" is such a treat to watch. Her mind works like mine!!!

Scarf Conversations from Brandi Wilson on Vimeo.

ENJOY!
till later............

~Amy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

2-Column by Douglas Bowman |Premium Blogger templates | Blogger-Hacks