Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Blessed…(scrabble tiles)

I took this idea from a fellow blogger about a year ago and I can’t remember who it was….so just wanted you to know it was not my idea!  If it is yours let me know and I will post credit!!!

You can make this little gem any color you want to match your decor.  mine of course is black and cherry stain…..here take a peek…….

SANY0282

SANY0284

SANY0286

SANY0283   

Of course I used the word “blessed” not only because that is completely what we feel on a daily basis but also due to the fact that both my hubby and I’s names mean BLESSED!  Pretty cool uh?

one other thing I thought of was that you could also paint the tiles any color and cricut letters on them!  I may try that for Christmas!!!!

[siggy[3].jpg]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

2-Column by Douglas Bowman |Premium Blogger templates | Blogger-Hacks