Friday, October 15, 2010

Little bit’o fall!~

ok I am going to blame it on just moving into the new house a few months ago…….but I know all too well it is just me and my personality.  I really don’t do too much ‘seasonal’ decorating.  I have, however, done just a little (and I mean little)………..

This is the foyer and as you can see there are some fall flowers in the vase.  I did switch this out as there were spring ones in there before!

SANY0292

I also bought this “fall” tray from wallyworld and used it to display a wine vignette.  (can you believe those mary janes are still there?  neither can I…LOL)

SANY0293

And I even buy “fall” candles to get the house smelling nice…

SANY0305

But that is just about it for the inside……..maybe I am lazy?  or just don’t like the extra clutter…….I am really not sure.

 

But I did do a few things to the outside as well………..I bought a wreath for the door…… it screams FALL…right?

SANY0295

and I even bought  mums and pumpkins!!

SANY0297

GO BUCKS!!!!!!

SANY0296

So that is my fall decorating as it stands right now.  After looking on other blogs at all the crazy Halloween decorating maybe I will end up doing more as time goes by……..but I doubt it!

Is there anyone else like me out there in blog land????

siggy[3]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

2-Column by Douglas Bowman |Premium Blogger templates | Blogger-Hacks