Sunday, January 17, 2010

The land




ok so it has been awhile since I have posted pictures on the blog. So give me some grace...LOL
But I wanted to journal this silly little house building journey. First let me show you where we are moving to.......




its a beautiful flat lot and we are happy with the choice!
now we have moved out of our other home on October 15th 2009. We were blessed to have been able to find a buyer for it. So have been staying in a 2 bedroom apartment while our new one is being built.....or not being built. If any of you know there is a process to be followed with many delays...LOL But we are getting there. We had a drive way put in......




So as you can see we are just still waiting on this power pole to be set. Tomorrow , tomorrow your only a day away!!! lol Can't believe I am getting giddy about a power pole.

Till later~
~Amy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

2-Column by Douglas Bowman |Premium Blogger templates | Blogger-Hacks