Thursday, January 28, 2010

Too much product?????


Ok, so I am a self professed "beauty product'aholic"!!! If there is ever such a thing!!!! I must defend myself in the fact that I get such product at pennies on the dollar, seeing as how I love to coupon!!! Here, let me show you what I mean!..............................


mind you.......this is just one tiny drawer!!! lol And just some makeup. Since I coupon I get loads of stuff (not all the time) and I never hoard for myself all the things I get but I have to admit that alot of the things I never end up buying ever again.
Until................one day I was given a plug to a hair product from hair dresser (one of my hair dressers). I was talking about the condition of my hair and the winter fly aways! She suggested "It's a ten". I took it home and just absolutely loved it! This is one of those suggestions that I keep buying time and time again. And if it ever got discontinued I would be slightly devistated!!! (you all have been there with a lipstick color I am sure!) Here is a picture of what the bottle looks like:

All you do it spray it on your hair while it is damp. I cant' even explain how wonderful this makes my hair feel. I suggest you at least give it a try. I have not looked around in national chain stores but I do know you can get it at "Famous hair". That of course is here in Ohio...LOL If you end up trying it please leave me a comment and let me know how you liked it!!!~

Till later~
~Amy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

2-Column by Douglas Bowman |Premium Blogger templates | Blogger-Hacks