Saturday, March 20, 2010

Black Doors (re-visited)

So, I have been kicking around the idea of painting the interior doors of my first floor black.  All except the front which will be black on the inside and barn red on the outside (per DH).  I have been looking around the net at the idea and I guess it is more popular then you would think.  Here are some pictures I have gathered while researching:

(source links in pictures…just click them) 

IMG_07661

door option black 

4216740177_3c98bc1d9b1769093_f520

 

So I am going go to try this in my home when it is finished (that is the reason I went with stainless steel appliances).  I can always paint them to a lighter color if I am like “holy cow what did I do”?…LOL  What do you all think?

Here is a link to a the Original “Black Door” post that got me started! 

 

Just a girl

siggy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

2-Column by Douglas Bowman |Premium Blogger templates | Blogger-Hacks