Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Giddy over concrete!!~

Oh ya’ll, it’s finally here.  The actual construction of our little home has finally started with the weather man saying they can probably build all week.  I am not sure what has to be done once the basement is in but I am sure it has something to do with plumbing and septic maybe?  Oh well I am just giddy over the concrete that has already been erected!   Here take a look see…….

HPIM6244 HPIM6245 HPIM6246 HPIM6247 HPIM6248

there is still a heater running underneath that blue tarp…..hooked to our temporary power pole……….just kinda wondering how big the bill will be for that this next month.  You know I need to be saving my gold pieces for decor items!!!

 

Till Later~

~Amy

3 comments:

Elizabeth Patch said...

congratulations on your new home! I hope its ready for you soon. thanks for stopping by my blog and helping make my SITS day so wonderful!

Debbie @ OtRD said...

How exciting! Its coming along.
Thanks for stopping by on my SITS day. It means so much to me!

AmyD said...

Me too Elizabeth!!! Same back at ya for stopping by girl! I will return soon! Take care and drop by anytime!
Debbie , same to you, I am saving all the SITS sights to come back to again and not just on your special day!!!!
Have a great rest of your week girls!
AmyD

Post a Comment

 

2-Column by Douglas Bowman |Premium Blogger templates | Blogger-Hacks