Thursday, February 25, 2010

Sure cuts Alot (cricut)

Ok so like in one of my previous post I was telling you about the wonderful lady that gifted me with her smaller Cricut machine. And how I needed to buy a cartridge for it! Well that cartridge came yesterday and works fabulously!!!~ I think I paid right around $25 for it off eBay…..look here:

HPIM6254

HPIM6255

So, me being the coupon “not want to pay for anything” girl I am , I started to research how I could minimize cost when using this machine with increasing what it would do for me!!! LOL I know I know Cheap Skate!!!! right? Well I found a software called

“Sure Cuts Alot”

you can purchase it here for a reduce price of $69.95. (just click on link above) I have also found a great lady from

http://www.scrappingtable.com/home.html

She breaks it all down for you and give you hints and tips on how it all works. I found a video of hers on youtube.com that really gives you the run down and I have embedded it below. But be sure to give her site a drive thru and there is so much info there as well as even more video tutorials on youtube.com!!!

So happy CRICUT’ing!!!!!!

Till Later~
~Amy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

2-Column by Douglas Bowman |Premium Blogger templates | Blogger-Hacks