Monday, February 8, 2010

Yet another...~


Well it is yet another "snow" day for the kids. I am so glad we did not plan our vacation for early June. I think they will still be in school! lol We are expected to get more freezing rain and snow early this week, maybe tomorrow? But my husband is not scared of too much when it comes to the white stuff. We took Jess to the "Winterfest" concert in a town about 50 miles away. Yes we knew it was snowing...LOL I thought I would post a short video on what the main freeway looked like on our way home (mind you we left early due to the level 3 our county was currently at) My husband did end up saying this we by far the worst he has ever driven in. It felt like airplane turbulents all the way home at no more then 50 mph. oh my!


This concert was worth it though. We got to see Newsboys, Newsong, Tenth Ave. North, Fireflight, Tony Nolan, Sidewalk Prophets, Revive and THIRD DAY (which we left before they came on!)
To find out when WINTERJAM is coming to a town near you click here:
~WINTERJAM 2010~

This was a great opportunity for the kids to hear about what Christ has done for them and how they can make it real in a world so crazy now a days. Kids don't need us to tell them all the time what they are doing wrong. They need to feel what it is like to have a personal relationship with the one person that will never let them down! Great time , go if you get the chance. It is always the best $10 concert we keep going to!!!!

ON ANOTHER NOTE............................

my poor poor poor footers and basement block.........look here see what I mean..........................






Till Later~~
~Amy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

2-Column by Douglas Bowman |Premium Blogger templates | Blogger-Hacks